GamerSite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Gaming Site for all Games ! Join today !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hydro
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
hydro

easy 1 - 99 wcing guide! Empty
PostSubject: easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!   easy 1 - 99 wcing guide! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 am

alright, for me, there are 2 methods..
1.)1-99 making money.
2.)1-99 hardly any profit at all.

first I will go over method 1.
1.)first, you need to be able to make around 15k because you reach level 41 woodcutting, which isn't all that hard.
alright, step 1. - 1-15 woodcutting, regular trees.
step 2. - 15-35 Oaks near Draynor(this is where you will get your 15-20k for your Rune Hatchet later on.
step 3. - alright, depending on your wc level at the moment, depends on your location for cutting willows. IF your woodcutting is around 50, cut willows at Draynor. IF it is lower, I suggest cutting in the pile of trees under Rimmington for non members, and for members, south of Taverely, in the Peninsula looking place to the right of the Ivy's. CUT WILLOWS UNTIL AT LEAST 70 WOODCUTTING, or it will be hard to make your money!
step 4. once at 70 woodcutting, go to either Edgeville, or Falador. this will depend on the amount of money you want to make, or how fast you want to gain the levels. cut these to 99 OR for those members...
step 5.(for the members) once you have 91-95 woodcutting, for massive profit, I suggest going to the Duel Arena, walking north to the mage arena, and cut the Magic Trees on either side of the building. do this to 99.

now for the fastest way to 99 woodcutting.
2.)first, you need to be able to make around 15k because you reach level 41 woodcutting, which isn't all that hard.
alright, step 1. - 1-15, regular logs.
step 2. - 15-35 Oaks near Draynor(this is where you will make your 15-20k for your Rune Hatchet later on)
step 3. - 35-99 alright, depending on your wc level at the moment, depends on your location for cutting willows. IF your woodcutting is around 50, cut willows at Draynor. IF it is lower, I suggest cutting in the pile of trees under Rimmington for non members, and for members, south of Taverely, in the Peninsula looking place to the right of the Ivy's.
step 4.(for the members) if you aren't interested in logs for Firemaking, from 80-99, I suggest cutting Ivy south of Taverley, by the peninsula I was talking about in step 3.

well I hope this guide helps out some of you future woodcutters-to-be! Smile
thanks for reading, later!
Back to top Go down
PkBoy84111
Administrator
Administrator
PkBoy84111

PostSubject: Re: easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!   easy 1 - 99 wcing guide! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Good job !
Back to top Go down
https://rune.forummotion.com
hydro
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
hydro

PostSubject: Re: easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!   easy 1 - 99 wcing guide! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

thanks I wrote this in like a total of 10 minutes... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!   easy 1 - 99 wcing guide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easy 1 - 99 wcing guide!
Page 1 of 1